- Family Gathering
- Past Present Future
- Dinner Party
- Not Your Moms Dinner Party
- Best Things Ever
- Girls Night Out
- Do-It-Yourself Therapy
- What Would You Do
- Book Club
- INFOMANIA Family
- INFOMANIA Sports
- Road Trip
- Slumber Party
- What Do You Think
- Can You Imagine
- Placemats Kids Edition
- Placemats Family Edition
Conversation Starters for Great Conversations - Sample Questions | TableTopics
Casual get togethers with friends & family - Ages 12 & up - $25
- What did you get into trouble for the most when you were young?
- In your opinion what are the Seven Wonders of the World?
- Which historical sporting event would you like to witness?
- Which is more important intelligence or common sense?
- If you could do something dangerous just once with no risk what would you do?
- Where would you choose to live if you had to leave this country?
Families with young children. Creative Child Magazine Product of the Year Award – Ages 6 & up - $25
- Is it more fun to be a parent or a child?
- What's your favorite family tradition?
- Which wild animal would you like to tame and keep as a pet?
- Would you rather live for a week in the past or the future?
- Which famous athlete would you love to meet?
- What family or school rule would you most like to change?
Fun for big family gatherings or even Sunday dinner – Ages 6 & up - $25
- What’s your family known for?
- Would you rather meet your great grandchildren or great grandparents?
- What was your favorite movie when you were young?
- In a movie about your family who would play the different members?
- Who in your family does the wackiest things?
- What tradition would you most want to pass on to your children?
Celebrate the past, live in the present and dream about the future – Ages 12 & up – $25
- Which decade do you wish you could’ve been alive for?
- What lifelong dream or goal would you like to move to the front burner?
- What’s the biggest question you have about the future?
- How has music changed in your lifetime?
- Do you think of the future with excitement, dread or both?
Friends, family & new acquaintances – Ages 12 & up - $25
- What’s your most prized possession?
- What movie made you laugh until you cried?
- If you could trade houses with someone whose home would you choose?
- Which person in your family do you most resemble?
- Is it more charitable, to spend your money or time?
- Have you ever run into to someone you knew when you were far from home?
Dinner with friends, cocktail parties – Spice up dinner conversations – Ages 21 & up - $25
- What’s your best excuse when you’re pulled over for speeding?
- Would you rather be in big trouble with your partner, boss or mother?
- What alcohol can you never drink again?
- If one of your friends needed to move in for a year who would you like it to be?
- What habit would you like to break?
- Boxers or briefs or nothing at all?
Great Cocktail Party conversation plus cocktail recipes, tidbits and lore – Ages 21 & up - $25
- Which bar serves the best version of your favorite cocktail?
- Which TV host would you want to interview you?
- What technological advance would you love to see in your lifetime?
- Have you ever come up with a good idea while drinking?
- What’s your favorite moment of the day?
- Has a stranger ever bought you a drink?
Talk about some of your favorite things – Ages 12 & up – $25
- When you exercise, which music gets you pumped up?
- What's your favorite museum?
- If you could have a picnic on any mountaintop in the world, where would you go?
- Would you rather live for a week in the past or the future?
- Which sunset do you remember particularly well?
- What’s your good luck charm?
Great way to connect with the one you love – Ages 18 & up - $25
- What possession of your partner's would you like to throw away?
- If we could quit our jobs, what would we like to do?
- Is it our similarities or our differences that attract us to each other?
- Do we spend enough time together alone as a couple?
- If we had unlimited funds where would we go for a romantic getaway?
- What would you miss most if you were no longer in this relationship?
Host a girls only get together – Ages 21 & up - $25
- What was your strangest date ever?
- Would you rather men ogle you or not look at you at all?
- Does size matter?
- What was the worst hairstyle you ever had?
- Would you rather have a saggy butt or saggy boobs?
- If you had to gain 10 pounds, what would you eat to gain the weight?
Enjoy a good laugh with friends – Ages 12 & up - $25
- Whose parents did you wish you had?
- Which of your mother’s silly instructions do you still obey?
- If you’re in denial about one thing, what is it?
- What’s your most embarrassing phobia?
- What do you say that sounds just like your mother or father?
- If you had multiple personalities, what would they be?
Reveal a whole new side of your family & friends – Ages 12 & up - $25
- When is it ok to spy on your kids?
- If a clerk missed charging you for an item would you bring it to their attention?
- Have you ever pretended to be sick to get out of something?
- If you could sell a famous friend’s secrets to a tabloid for a lot of money would you?
- Is it ever ok to snoop through your spouse’s belongings?
- If you were very attractive would you use your looks to get ahead?
Enjoy great conversations, greater happiness. Share the happy! – Ages 12 & up - $25
- Tip: Find friends who make you laugh
- Question: When you want to laugh, what or who do you turn to?
- Tip: Work for a good boss
- Question: Who’s the best boss you ever worked for?
- Tip: Favorite smells can make you happier
- Question: What smell reminds you of childhood?
- Tip: Spending time imagining an optimistic future for yourself can boost your levels of happiness today
- Question: What’s your favorite dream about your future?
- Tip: Be satisfied with what you have
- Question: What are you thankful for?
- Tip: Paint your surroundings in colors that will uplift your mood
- Question: What color makes you the happiest?
The only thing more enjoyable than reading a good book is talking about it with friends – Ages 12 & up – $25
- Why was this story worth telling?
- What alternative title would you give this book?
- Would this story make a good movie?
- What was the main character's catalyst for change?
- How would living in the book's setting change you?
Award-winner! Fun Facts & Great Questions both Kids & Parents will love – Ages 6 & up - $25
- Amazing Statistic: Six-year-olds laugh 300 times a day. Adults laugh 15 times.
- Question: Why do kids laugh more than adults?
- Amazing Statistic: A female flea can drink 15 times her weight in blood each day
- Question: What’s the most amazing bug fact you know?
- Amazing Statistic: The average letter carrier delivers more than 2300 pieces of mail each day
- Question: What’s your favorite thing to find in your mailbox?
- Amazing Statistic: Disney World is twice the size of Manhattan
- Question: Would you rather spend five days exploring Disney or NY?
- Amazing Statistic: 62% of households have a pet
- Question: If your pet could answer any question, what would you ask?
- Amazing Statistic: the highest scoring game in baseball history: 1922 Chicago Cubs 26,
Philadelphia Phillies 23
- Question: What was the most exciting sporting event you’ve seen?
Amazing statistics & great questions for conversations guys will love – Ages 12 & up - $25
- Amazing Statistic: The 1900 Olympic Games included croquet, fishing, billiards, checkers and tug-of-war
- Question: Which sport should be an Olympic event?
- Amazing Statistic: The most dangerous sport based on estimated # of injuries per year – Basketball
- Question: If you knew you wouldn’t get hurt, which sport would you play?
- Amazing Statistic: Average number of days each year when no major league sports are played: 5
- Question: Which sports season do you look forward to most?
- Amazing Statistic: out of all college athletes, only 2% make it onto a professional team
- Question: Should the NCAA pay its players?
- Amazing Statistic: Deion Sanders is the only man to play in the World Series and the Super Bowl
- Question: If you could play in a championship game in any sport, which would you choose?
- Amazing Statistic: The average cost for a nation to secure an Olympic medal – Gold $40M,
Silver $40M, Bronze $15M
- Question: What’s your all-time favorite Olympic moment?
Topics kids love, award-winning edition – Ages 6 & up - $9
- What would be a really good flavor for toothpaste?
- If you could design your own swimming pool what would it look like?
- What do you think parents have forgotten about being a kid?
- If you could invite one person to have dinner with your family who would you choose?
- Who’s the funniest person you know?
- If you could be a superhero which special power would you choose to have?
Going on vacation? Take us with you – Ages 12 & up - $9
- What trip would you most like to take in your lifetime?
- What’s America’s most impressive landmark?
- Would you rather travel by train, car, plane, or ship?
- If you could spend one year in any country which would you choose?
- What's the most beautiful place you've ever seen?
- What’s the first thing you do when you get home from a trip?
Miles of great conversation for the whole family – Ages 6 & up - $9
- What car would be most fun for a family driving trip?
- Would you rather live in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, or San Francisco?
- If you were President which of your friends would you have in your cabinet?
- What was your all-time favorite vacation?
- What's the most amazing thing you've seen from the car window?
- If you could pick any stop along your route what would you choose?
The perfect party edition – Ages 12 & up - $9
- Who or what is sure to make you laugh?
- If you could invite all of your friends to an all-expense paid party what kind would you throw?
- What's something new that you'd like to try this year?
- Where would you next like to go on vacation?
- Which new restaurant are you dying to try?
- If you needed a victory dance what would yours be?
A TON of girl talk – Girls ages 7–10 – $9
- What nicknames have you been called?
- If you could be the sibling of a rock star who would you choose?
- What's the best thing to mix into ice cream?
Talk, laugh and share your opinions – for children, ages 8 & up - $9
- What will you remember the most about the past year?
- Besides your family who will help you no matter what?
- What do you think of first when you wake up in the morning?
- Should older kids help younger ones?
Tap into your child’s boundless imagination – for children, ages 6 & up - $9
- If you were asked to design a new amusement park ride what would it be?
- If you could create a new cartoon character what would it be?
- If you could create a life size version of any board game which would you choose?
- Where would you next like to go on vacation?
- What would be the hardest thing about climbing Mt. Everest?
- If you could teleport and instantly appear anywhere right now, where would you go?
Spark fun, engaging conversations at mealtime – For families with children, ages 3–7 – $20
- Which animal at the zoo is funniest?
- What's your favorite fast food meal?
- If you had to choose a new name what would you pick?
- Which pie would you choose for a pie-eating contest?
- What would be a fun sound to use for the school bell?
- What do you like most about summer?
Spark fun, engaging conversations at mealtime – For families with children, ages 8+ – $20
- How did your parents meet?
- Which teacher from your childhood do you most appreciate?
- Whose autograph would you most like to have?
- What's your oldest possession?
- What are you most proud of that you’ve done this year ?
- Which toy have you outgrown but still love?