- Protecting Your Privacy
- Links to Other Sites
- Information We Collect and How We Use It
- We collect a variety of information from our customers and visitors as they use our website. Below we’ve listed the types of information we collect, as well as how we use that information.
- Contact Information
- When you place an order with us, we ask for your contact information (your name, address, phone number, and email address). We use this information to process your order, to send you updates on your order status, and to get in touch with you if we have trouble processing your order. In addition we ask for your email address so we can contact you periodically regarding special offers or products we think you might be interested in. If you do not wish to receive these notifications, we will honor your request not to send them to you.
If you contact us via email or postal mail, we will use the return address you provide to answer your inquiry. This contact information is not used for any other purpose.
- Financial Information
- During the checkout process, we also collect your billing address and credit card information. This information is used for billing purposes only.
- With Whom the Information Collected May Be Shared
- We do not share your personal information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to complete your order, or to provide services where the outside party is acting on our behalf and has no independent right to use the information we provide (i.e. a third party shipping or customer support center). Such parties are restricted from using your info in any manner other than helping us to provide you with the products and services available on our site.
We may combine individual customer data, including purchases and preferences, site usage patterns and other related information to create collective profiles of our visitors and their activities. We may share this information in an aggregate form with vendors, business partners, and other third parties to describe our website and customers. For example, we may tell a potential partner that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y people from a certain zip code purchased certain items, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
We also reserve the right to disclose personally identifiable information to legal authorities to the extent required by law, or if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to protect our own or others’ rights, safety or property. tabletopics.com will have no legal liability for such disclosures.
- Opting out of Information Collection
- If at any time you no longer wish to receive communications from us, you can remove your name from our mailing lists by doing any of the following:
Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (please be sure to send an email from *each* email address you wish to have removed);
Sending postal mail to us at the following address, making sure to include your full name, mailing address, and email address:
2607 7th Street, Suite F
Berkeley, CA 94710
Please allow a reasonable amount of time for us to process your request.
- Your Agreement
- How To Contact Us
- If you have questions about this privacy statement, or the privacy practices of this site, please email us at email@example.com or send us postal mail at:
21 Orinda Way, Suite C-352
Orinda, CA 94710