PLACING A TABLETOPICS ORDER
- Was my order placed successfully?
- You will know that your order has been successfully placed when you receive a confirmation email. Additionally, you will receive a confirmation email at the time of shipping from the warehouse.
- Do I have to pay sales tax?
- Only residents of CA are required to pay sales tax. Sales Tax will be charged by your county.
- Accepted Forms of Payment
- We accept the following domestic credit cards: Mastercard and Visa.
- Return Policy
- Products purchased from a retail store should be returned directly to the store.
You may return a purchase you made on our website if it is in saleable condition (unused and it its original shrink wrap packaging). We'll issue you a refund of the merchandise cost, less shipping, within 30 days of the date you purchased from us.
In order to receive a refund, please follow these instructions:
- Call or email customer service for a return authorization. firstname.lastname@example.org Returns will not be accepted without an RA#.
- Send the product back to us, with the return authorization marked clearly on the box. Send all returns to:
c/o Prolog Logistics.
7401 Katelyn Court, Suite A
San Diego, CA 92120
- You can expect a refund to your credit card within 21 days of our receiving your return. For shipping costs associated with the return of a defective product (s), we will refund shipping costs if indicated in the package. For shipping costs associated with non-defective product(s), customer will pay the cost of shipping and this will be deducted from your refund.
- For exchanges: Unfortunately, at this time, we do not offer direct exchanges. If you wish to exchange a product you will need to return the undesired product for a full refund and make your new purchases at www.tabletopics.com.
SHIPPING A TABLETOPICS ORDER
- Shipping Rates
- TableTopics reserves the right to select the best carrier for each individual shipment. UPS is the primary carrier for orders from tabletopics.com, however, FedEx or an alternate carrier may be utilized at our discretion.
- Do you ship to my country?
- We only ship online orders to locations within the 48 contiguous states. We do not ship orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Has my order shipped?
- You will receive a shipping confirmation notice via email when your order has left the warehouse. Most orders ship within 2 business days of being placed. Our warehouse is closed on weekends and national holidays so you can expect a delay in shipment if your order is placed at the end of the week or over the weekend. If it has been more than a few days since entering your order and you have not received a shipping confirmation, please contact customer service at email@example.com
- How long will it take my order to arrive?
- Most orders will ship within 2 business days of being placed. After an order has shipped, it may take from 2-5 business days to deliver depending on your geographic location. For more specific questions regarding time-sensitive orders, you can either contact UPS at 1-800-PICK-UPS with your tracking number, or you can contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I track my order?
- You will receive a shipping confirmation notice via email when your order has left the warehouse. It will contain a tracking number from the carrier that we have utilized to ship your package. If it has been more than a few days since entering your order and you have not received any shipping confirmation, please contact customer service at email@example.com
- There is a problem with my shipment/My order never arrived, what should I do?
- If you experience any problems with your order please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Protecting Your Privacy
- Links to Other Sites
- Information We Collect and How We Use It
- We collect a variety of information from our customers and visitors as they use our website. Below we’ve listed the types of information we collect, as well as how we use that information.
- Contact Information
- When you place an order with us, we ask for your contact information (your name, address, phone number, and email address). We use this information to process your order, to send you updates on your order status, and to get in touch with you if we have trouble processing your order. In addition we ask for your email address so we can contact you periodically regarding special offers or products we think you might be interested in. If you do not wish to receive these notifications, we will honor your request not to send them to you.
If you contact us via email or postal mail, we will use the return address you provide to answer your inquiry. This contact information is not used for any other purpose.
- Financial Information
- During the checkout process, we also collect your billing address and credit card information. This information is used for billing purposes only.
- With Whom the Information Collected May Be Shared
- We do not share your personal information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to complete your order, or to provide services where the outside party is acting on our behalf and has no independent right to use the information we provide (i.e. a third party shipping or customer support center). Such parties are restricted from using your info in any manner other than helping us to provide you with the products and services available on our site.
We may combine individual customer data, including purchases and preferences, site usage patterns and other related information to create collective profiles of our visitors and their activities. We may share this information in an aggregate form with vendors, business partners, and other third parties to describe our website and customers. For example, we may tell a potential partner that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y people from a certain zip code purchased certain items, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
We also reserve the right to disclose personally identifiable information to legal authorities to the extent required by law, or if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to protect our own or others’ rights, safety or property. tabletopics.com will have no legal liability for such disclosures.
- Opting out of Information Collection
- If at any time you no longer wish to receive communications from us, you can remove your name from our mailing lists by doing any of the following:
Sending an email to Service@tabletopics.com (please be sure to send an email from *each* email address you wish to have removed);
Sending postal mail to us at the following address, making sure to include your full name, mailing address, and email address:
TableTopics, Ruby Mine Inc.
21 Orinda Way, Suite C-352
Orinda, CA 94563
Please allow a reasonable amount of time for us to process your request.
- Your Agreement
- How To Contact Us
- If you have questions about this privacy statement, or the privacy practices of this site, please email us at email@example.com or send us postal mail at:
c/o Prolog Logistics.
7401 Katelyn Court, Suite A
San Diego, CA 92120