Conversation Starters for Great Conversations - Sample Questions | TableTopics
Great Cocktail Party conversation plus cocktail recipes, tidbits and lore – Ages 21 & up - $25
- Which bar serves the best version of your favorite cocktail?
- Which TV host would you want to interview you?
- What technological advance would you love to see in your lifetime?
- Have you ever come up with a good idea while drinking?
- What’s your favorite moment of the day?
- Has a stranger ever bought you a drink?
Casual get togethers with friends & family - Ages 12 & up - $25
- What did you get into trouble for the most when you were young?
- In your opinion what are the Seven Wonders of the World?
- Which historical sporting event would you like to witness?
- Which is more important intelligence or common sense?
- If you could do something dangerous just once with no risk what would you do?
- Where would you choose to live if you had to leave this country?
| Dinner Party|
Friends, family & new acquaintances – Ages 12 & up - $25
- What’s your most prized possession?
- What movie made you laugh until you cried?
- If you could trade houses with someone whose home would you choose?
- Which person in your family do you most resemble?
- Is it more charitable, to spend your money or time?
- Have you ever run into to someone you knew when you were far from home?
| Not Your Moms Dinner Party|
Dinner with friends, cocktail parties – Spice up dinner conversations – Ages 21 & up - $25
- What’s your best excuse when you’re pulled over for speeding?
- Would you rather be in big trouble with your partner, boss or mother?
- What alcohol can you never drink again?
- If one of your friends needed to move in for a year who would you like it to be?
- What habit would you like to break?
- Boxers or briefs or nothing at all?
| Family Gathering|
Fun for big family gatherings or even Sunday dinner – Ages 6 & up - $25
- What’s your family known for?
- Would you rather meet your great grandchildren or great grandparents?
- What was your favorite movie when you were young?
- In a movie about your family who would play the different members?
- Who in your family does the wackiest things?
- What tradition would you most want to pass on to your children?
Appetizing questions & great conversation Foodies will love – Ages 12 & up - $25
- If you opened a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
- Which celebrity chef would you most like to fix you a meal?
- Which piece of kitchen equipment do you covet?
- Do you have any treasured handwritten recipes?
- What retro cocktail would you be most likely to order?
- Which food or wine craze do you think is silly?
Great way to connect with the one you love – Ages 18 & up - $25
- What possession of your partner's would you like to throw away?
- If we could quit our jobs, what would we like to do?
- Is it our similarities or our differences that attract us to each other?
- Do we spend enough time together alone as a couple?
- If we had unlimited funds where would we go for a romantic getaway?
- What would you miss most if you were no longer in this relationship?
| Girls Night Out|
Host a girls only get together – Ages 21 & up - $25
- What was your strangest date ever?
- Would you rather men ogle you or not look at you at all?
- Does size matter?
- What was the worst hairstyle you ever had?
- Would you rather have a saggy butt or saggy boobs?
- If you had to gain 10 pounds, what would you eat to gain the weight?
| Do-It-Yourself Therapy |
Enjoy a good laugh with friends – Ages 12 & up - $25
- Whose parents did you wish you had?
- Which of your mother’s silly instructions do you still obey?
- If you’re in denial about one thing, what is it?
- What’s your most embarrassing phobia?
- What do you say that sounds just like your mother or father?
- If you had multiple personalities, what would they be?
| What Would You Do|
Reveal a whole new side of your family & friends – Ages 12 & up - $25
- When is it ok to spy on your kids?
- If a clerk missed charging you for an item would you bring it to their attention?
- Have you ever pretended to be sick to get out of something?
- If you could sell a famous friend’s secrets to a tabloid for a lot of money would you?
- Is it ever ok to snoop through your spouse’s belongings?
- If you were very attractive would you use your looks to get ahead?
Enjoy great conversations, greater happiness. Share the happy! – Ages 12 & up - $25
- Tip: Find friends who make you laugh
- Question: When you want to laugh, what or who do you turn to?
- Tip: Work for a good boss
- Question: Who’s the best boss you ever worked for?
- Tip: Favorite smells can make you happier
- Question: What smell reminds you of childhood?
- Tip: Spending time imagining an optimistic future for yourself can boost your levels of happiness today
- Question: What’s your favorite dream about your future?
- Tip: Be satisfied with what you have
- Question: What are you thankful for?
- Tip: Paint your surroundings in colors that will uplift your mood
- Question: What color makes you the happiest?
| INFOMANIA Family|
Award-winner! Fun Facts & Great Questions both Kids & Parents will love – Ages 6 & up - $25
- Amazing Statistic: Six-year-olds laugh 300 times a day. Adults laugh 15 times.
- Question: Why do kids laugh more than adults?
- Amazing Statistic: A female flea can drink 15 times her weight in blood each day
- Question: What’s the most amazing bug fact you know?
- Amazing Statistic: The average letter carrier delivers more than 2300 pieces of mail each day
- Question: What’s your favorite think to find in your mailbox?
- Amazing Statistic: Disney World is twice the size of Manhattan
- Question: Would you rather spend five days exploring Disney or NY?
- Amazing Statistic: 62% of households have a pet
- Question: If your pet could answer any question, what would you ask?
- Amazing Statistic: the highest scoring game in baseball history: 1922 Chicago Cubs 26,
Philadelphia Phillies 23
- Question: What was the most exciting sporting event you’ve seen?
| INFOMANIA Sports|
Amazing statistics & great questions for conversations guys will love – Ages 12 & up - $25
- Amazing Statistic: The 1900 Olympic Games included croquet, fishing, billiards, checkers and tug-of-war
- Question: Which sport should be an Olympic event?
- Amazing Statistic: The most dangerous sport based on estimated # of injuries per year – Basketball
- Question: If you knew you wouldn’t get hurt, which sport would you play?
- Amazing Statistic: Average number of days each year when no major league sports are played: 5
- Question: Which sports season do you look forward to most?
- Amazing Statistic: out of all college athletes, only 2% make it onto a professional team
- Question: Should the NCAA pay its players?
- Amazing Statistic: Deion Sanders is the only man to play in the World Series and the Super Bowl
- Question: If you could play in a championship game in any sport, which would you choose?
- Amazing Statistic: The average cost for a nation to secure an Olympic medal – Gold $40M,
Silver $40M, Bronze $15M
- Question: What’s your all-time favorite Olympic moment?
Going on vacation? Take us with you – Ages 12 & up - $9
- What trip would you most like to take in your lifetime?
- What’s America’s most impressive landmark?
Would you rather travel by train, car, plane, or ship?
If you could spend one year in any country which would you choose?
What's the most beautiful place you've ever seen?
- What’s the first thing you do when you get home from a trip?
| Road Trip|
Miles of great conversation for the whole family – Ages 6 & up - $9
- What car would be most fun for a family driving trip?
- Would you rather live in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, or San Francisco?
If you were President which of your friends would you have in your cabinet?
What was your all-time favorite vacation?
What's the most amazing thing you've seen from the car window?
- If you could pick any stop along your route what would you choose?
| Place Cards|
Add a little style and a lot of fun to any dinner party – Ages 12 & up - $12.50
- What’s your favorite comfort food?
- What was the most memorable TV event of your lifetime?
- Of all the places you’ve lived, which was your favorite?
- What fictional character do you wish you could meet?
- If you could be great at one sport which would you choose?
- What are five things every visitor to this country should see?